Thursday, January 3, 2008

.: HappY NeW yEaR ! ! ! *hAppy 2008* :.

.: shan & chia crazee-ing in front of the camera during the new year celebration at Luxor :.

happy new year...welcome to year 2008...
hehe..am back from Egypt..finally!...
many frens was wondering where had i been??..had been missing for Chirstmas and New Year...keke..and here am i...back!...


.: the cute cute ladies of my family..yee..shan..chia & mummy...at the new year party!!!..happy new year everyone!:.

.: keke...my hair looks like "maggi mee"..so frizzy :.

well..it's a brand new year lo..thus there are many resolutions to make and to be accomplished for a brand new year..hehe...it's moving to the year of RATS...my year!!!..hehehe...since it's year of rats..so my first resolution shall be...get to eat the food named "Ratatouille"..hehehe...have to try it...

second...haha...it's wat most lads say most of the time.. "go on diet!!!...keep fit!!...reduce weight!!!"...sama-sama...me too..hahaha...

thirdly...of cos is everyone to be healthy and happy all the time..though i do not have the special powert to make a person stay healthy forever..but me do hope..this *sun*shan here can help to bring a smiles and happy faces in everyone's face..and hope tat everyone would be happy always.. :)

fourth....

fifth...

sixth...

and so on...all are for me to keep to myself...and which i do hope to accomplish...kekeke....

many ask about my love life how??..well...am enjoying singles now..not ready to be in any relationship yet..dun ask why...so hopefully..i can be *determined* enough to be single this year also...kekeke...and let my parents take good care of me..hehe..

talking bout the past..well..the past is the past...it's over...nothing can be done to he past ad...2008 will be part of my future...thus i will have to let go my past...keep it as memories in my heart..and hopefully...create better memories in year 2008 for myself to keep...heee...so wish me luck!...

lastly...wanna thank those who were always there for me in year 2007...especially during my down moments...thanks for being there for me always...u all know who u are..especially my dear...thanks...and also..thanks for those who had pampered me..care for me..sayang me..and concerned so much bout me..when i needed someone by my side..thanks for treating me so well..thank u...all these will be my well-kept memories of year 2007..

and for those who'd brought me such miserable memories...would like to thank u all too...cos it's through these kind of memories that i'd learnt n grown...and i will continue to learn n to grow to become a better me in the future... thanks all of u for bringing such memories to me in year 2007..

Quote: the past is over..it cannot be changed..it's time to let go and move on to a brand to new year now..to bring more better tomolo's ahead...welcome to year 2008 !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

Quote:
The past is history. You can't change the past but you can learn
from the past. What you may change is the future.

Many peoples does miss, regret or guilty about what they done in
the past. Nothing can change the past, but what you can change
is you yourself not to fall in the same steps like the past.