Sunday, June 22, 2008

.: hei~yak!!...busy Saturday :.

yesterday...saturday...phew...was a pretty busy day...had been travelling from kk (kota kemuning) to pj then to kl and back to pj..wow...with the increased fuel price n i have to travel so much..cham ler..use lots of petrol ler...hmm...anyway...here how the busy saturday goes...

in the morning...after waking up...went morning walk at the lake near my house..after that..hehe..lazy Shan get back to sleep...hahahah....after that wake up an hour later...went to get ready myself...and..hehe...tried the 'bun' hairstyle which is quite popular in tokyo now...how i know??...cos i was there early this month...hehe...and here is how my 'bun' hair looked like..together with the white ribbon i bought from hokkaido last year...which i love it a lot...kekeke....actually...i didn't intend to take this pix...and Unix...grabbed my camera n started snapping my hair...hahaha...


.:back view of my "bun bun" hair + ribbony:.

.:side view of my "bun bun" hair + ribbony & my very messy dressing table:.

after getting everything done..hehe...off i go with my busy schedule...after lunch at home...me went to Chezz Hair Studio...for wat??...of cos not to make my hair ler...i'd styled my hair ler...is to buy Osis hair product there...and guessed wat...was all wet when we got there...why??...cos of the heavy rain lo..wow...

then on the way to KL...hehe..cos of the long journey due to the rain...naughty me...started to snap shots of Unix driving again...kekeke...and this turned out to be the pix i like most..hehe...and Unix is wearing my sunnies...

.:Unix paying full attention driving while naughty Shan snapping around:.

we rushed down to KL..hee..went shopping near the Petaling Street there...went to shop at the ladies accesories supplier shops there..the things there are so cheap...bought these nail 3D art sticker at very low price...hehe..happy~~~...after shopping there...me went to Jln Loke Yew for some appointment there...hehe...after my job at Jalan Loke Yew...then we went to the Curve area there ler...cos we are watching movie later tonight together with Ven . YehYeh . Kit .&. BanPeng...hehe...

and wat we had for dinner..hehehe..this is the funny part [>.~]....we had McDonald's...the one in between IKANO and The Courts...and here is wat we had...McChicken & Ayam Goreng McD set & my Sundae ice cream....

.:our McD feast..yum~yum~:.

.:my Cornetto Choco Sundae..sweet Sweet temptation!:.

and here the funny part goes...Unix went n get the ketchup + chilly sauce...and i usually put pepper on the ketchup first before beginning with the meal...hehe..it's to add a taste of pepper to the fries i eat with the ketchup...and before we started to eat...hehe..i accidently knock the sundae..and those cornetto toppings...dropped on the table...and a portion of it landed on my ketchup!!!...so now we have pepper ketchup and the new "cornetto ketcup" for the fries...hahahaha...

.:pepper ketchup & choco cornetto ketchup with bits of cornetto bites here n there:.

.:hehe...eating fries with the cornetto ketchup..and..it taste.... *wierd*:.

after our meal at McD...we went shopping at the flee market at The Curve & Cineleisure...while waiting for the rest of them to arrive for the movie...hehe..wat movie did we watched??...we watched the...Hei~~yaK!..Kung Fu Panda...english version...and...haha....very the funny lo the movie..me n Ven were like...practically laughing throughout the whole movie...hehehehehehe....

.:hmmm...wat if in real life..there's a panda who can actually do kung fu??:.

after movie...we went yum cha at...i think it is called the Empress cafe...so the 6 of us...2 girls with 4 guys...sitting here...hehe...wat we did there??...having our drink plus..seeing girls around...looking at "leng lui" around lo...hahahaha....then came 2 promoter girls..selling cigarettes...they did not come to our table..and the guys thought the reason is due to that there are 2 girls (me & Ven) sitting here..thus..me n Ven walk away...to give way the promoters to approach the guys...hehehe...mana tahu...in the end...both the promoters did not approach them at all...kekekekekekekekekeke...

.:my choco milkshake...at Empress Cafe:.

Thought: No matter wat kind of life we lead...as long as we "live life full"...then that's more than enough...so...enjoy life!...like i'd mentioned before...and as said by Master OogWay in the KungFu Panda movie as well...this quote of *yesterday is history..tomolo a mystery...today is a gift..that's why it's called the present"..........

No comments: