Saturday, August 2, 2008

.: Happily Friday ! :.

wat i did today??...the 1st day after i quit my job??...
hmm...more like yesterday...the first day of August....

hehehe...nothing much...but just went out the whole day..gai gai..movie...n snapping pictures all around...hehehe...traveling from Kota Kemuning to P.J then to K.L and to Sunway....hehehehe...

Unix came n pick me up in the morning...and out first stop is for the movie at Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure...ya...we brought *bear bear* out today..hehehe...bear bear practically did some of the driving too...ermm...to help Unix a bit i guess...kekekekekekeke....

.:taking picture in the Unix car car and our journey begins:.
.:hee...see bear bear wants to drive as well:.

when we reached The Curve...we went to buy the tickets for the movie...and off to shopping around The Curve and Ikano...hehehe...after much walking..we went for our late lunch at Secret Recipe...cos Unix wants me to try the GordonBlue...hehehehe....so here we are at Secret Recipe...
.:cutlery all prepared for our meal:.

.:our drinks...ice lemon tea & oreo milk shake:. .:chicken chop rice with mushroom sauce:.
.:the gordon blue that Unix wanted me to try..see...so yummy n cheezzyy:.

after our scrumptiously tummy full meal...we rushed to the cinema for our movie...it had been awhile since the last time me n Unix visit the cinema together...the theatre at the Platinum Club for our movie..hehehehehe..it's not my first time...but it's his first time there and it's also our first time :)


.:the lounge at the Platinum Club..for the guests to chill out n relax before n after the movie:..:theatre 11 or 12??..hehe...our movie is in theatre 12:.
.:inside the movie theatre...let the movie begin..heee:.

after the movie....we chilled out a bit around the lounge...and we went on the massage chair for some relaxation...and went surfing the net for awhile...hehehehehehe...

.:Shan...chilling out at the lounge:.

.:here i am on the Ogawa massage chair in the lounge:.

after all the chilling out n relaxation at the lounge..we went walking around..and we are supposed...more like i'm supposed to be home by 7pm for my latin class...hehehe...but...after the movie...my latin teacher called to cancel the class...and Unix decided to bring me to the "Eye on Malaysia" at Titiwangsa...which he's promised to bring me there...at least before it is being relocated again...so before we went there...we'd visited my favourite doughnut shop...

Ta-Da ! ! !

.:the Big Apple Donuts! ! !:. .:we had 1/2 dozens of donuts...all for both of us..heee:.

after that...off to go both of us to the *Eye...hehehehehe....by the time we reach there...it's almost sunset...and the sky is getting dark...am really touched when i see the Eye standing tall n beautifully right in front of me...and of cos...i didn't miss any chance taking picture with the colourfully lit Eye on Malaysia...

Taking some close shots with the Eye...hehe...having it standing tall n big with me...

.:Shan with the purple Eye...for my dear-Ven whose fave is purple...hehehe:. .:Peace!..with the *sunny yellow Eye:. .:taking picture with the brighty-white Eye:.
.:yay..blue is here finally!!..Shan with her fave blue-ey Eye:.

And now..some further shots with the Eye standing beautifully behind me...with the impressive water laser show at the lake...

.:Shan with the brighty-white Eye again...hehehe:..:yay!!..taking picture with my favourite Blue Eye again!!:.
.:Shan with the green Eye...not the jealousy eye oh ~~:.
.:here come the sunny yellow eye again..hehe:.


after all picturing and taking photo at the Eye...Unix brought me snapping some shots of Kl night view...and guess wat...hehehe...we actually went on the route that had bad traffic...get ourself get stuck in the jam...in order to take the few shot of KL...hehehe...how crazy are we huh...despite of the increase in fuel price...kekekekekekeke...and after so many shots..only i got these few shots which i think it's the best of the best...hehehe....

.:night view of KL with the KLCC & KL Tower:. .:cars in-a-row stuck in the trafiic...caught in side mirror..oops...my camera was in the shot too:.


after the drive around KL...we went to Sushi Zanmai at Pyramid...*again...to met up with my mom n siblings to have a light dinner there...and..oh my!!...4 of them really ate a lot...lots of shashimi and sushi...and desserts as well...and...we have a few custom made desserts oh..hehehe..thanks to my cousin sista...

どうも ありがとございます!!


.:my bro's custom made Choco-Banana Parfait..without banana but lots of choco ice-cream:. .:板チョコ もなか itachoco monaka..choco coated vanilla waffle ice-cream:.
.:and this is the new way of eating it...even when forks are given:.
.:who eat it with chopstick??...both my sis n Unix..keke:.
.:黑ごまアイス goma ice...the black sesame ice-cream..with the new style of eating:.
.:and it's my sis new style of eating it with chopstick..hehehe:.

hehe...

and here it goes...my busily yet happily Friday outing...hehehe.. :)

just wanna to thank Unix so much for bring me to the Eye...am really happy to had been there.. :)

Thank You !!!

Thought: the most beautiful things are not seen with the eye...but it's seen and felt with the heart...and today...i'd seen n felt many beautiful things around me....and am really happy to had spent my day like this today... :)

No comments: