Friday, January 23, 2009

.:MIA for 2 Months:.

Missing for 2 months...from Blue3 Paradise...and here back again...hahaha...
many asked...."why haven't you been updating your blog?"..."wat happened to you??"...i was like...sorry sorry sorry...am really busy in London...lot's of things to do in London with my courseworks...presentations...reports....meetings...etc etc etc..

and..now...beginning of semester 2....still have a little time to write something..i guess...before getting into the busily-packed schedule again....
so how was my past 2 months...hahaha.....
many many things happened......went back KL during winter break...which is not exactly a break for me...cos i have to rush the reports...and study for my exam in Jan 2009...upon arrival and walking out to the arrival hall at KLIA...saw daddy n mummy standing there waiting for me n Chia...and really so so so happy...missed them so much...it felt like i'd been away from home for like years...though in fact..it was only like for 3 months ?!?!...hahaha.....

back in KL..have to prepare so many things...busy busy tooo...but well..at least...i did enjoyed everything back home....home sweet home...and back to my blue paradise room....plus the Taiwan trip...hehehehhe.....and yes..Taiwan again...i jus like holidaying at Taiwan and Japan...and this time is family holiday...hehehe.....

besides that...hmm....celebrated the New Year...back home...and then...off to London for my exam 2 days after new year....i miss home soo soo much....why??...cos....only me flying back to London....alone..to the empty apartment here alone...moreover....only mummy...chia..yee...and unix came sent me off at the airport...daddy n brother couldn'd make it as they have to attend a conference...all my dears...cant make it too..cos they were too busy...even my dai-b also din come...really makes me miss them soo soo soo much....really dun feel like going back to London... :( ...but i have to....not like i have a choice...and when hugging mummy at the airport...really feel so much of crying... :( ...and this is wat we call "home-sick"

anyway...am fine now already...getting better already...well..time heals...i guess.. :)
so back in London..wat i did???...hehehe....
"stay tuned to the upcoming posts"...hahahahah
see ya...
muax !!!!

No comments: