Monday, July 6, 2009

.: Time Zoomed :.

time no longer flies....
to me...time jus zoomed...and it's gone...way faster than the wind....

images of the day i landed in KLIA..waiting for daddy n mummy to come pick me up in the airport...and head home for the longly waited mom's homecook steamboat n food....all these seemed like it was yesterday..but in fact it was already one and a half month back...and now....6 weeks later....i have to go back to London and to complete my dissertation...before i can officially complete my masters here....

everything that happened in these 6 weeks back home seems like jus nothing....though many things had happened....i had even travel to Phuket n Pangkor with my family...met my fren in Pangkor...met Top & Sally in Phuket...met my dears and close frens....i'd even visited medical institution and clinics...check my body....dear even took me to foot massage...*it was really painful!!*....i even met an eyedologist from aussie....and the list goes on and on and on...but all these seemed to ha jus Zoomed....and it's all the past now....

and after tonight...my summer vacation back home in Malaysia will end....and i will have to go back to London tomolo nite to complete my dissertation....i really miss home a lot....much much more this time...cos during this trip back to malaysia...mummy n daddy and sunnie had got closer...lot more closer...not only that....shan had also became closer with all other family members too...like fei..yee...granny n granpa...uncles n aunties...cousins....soonling!!..leebebe...hui!!..moreover..everytime when go to London...Chia will be home...with me...for sure....not right on the same day...but definitely she will be back..latest...1-2 weeks later...but this time...i shall be alone...for 3 months..till Chia is back again...

just hope that tonight...time will jus stop at tonight...so that i could stay home a little more longer...
i miss home soooo much...am going to miss everyone back here soo soo soo much....................

No comments: