Thursday, May 15, 2008

.: HappiNess... :.

from the comments on the previous blog entry...

yes..i do agree with wat HGL n R..said..

though i dunno who are u both in person...or perhaps maybe i do know u in real...but dunno ur identity here...but anyway...thanks for the comments...

to me...i think...things are always easier to be said than done...

many people in this world too wanna live the life of..happily go luckily...but in fact..how many of them actually live tat way???

to me...i always tell myself..happiness is the seek of a lifetime...and if i was allowed to...i would really want to make the happiness i had is also the happiness to people around me...but many times...i'd chosen to forgo my own happiness for others' happiness....and because of my this stupid attitude n perception of mind...

one of my fren had scolded me for it...he said...i'd lived for 20++ years...i'd had almost everything in life..but one most important thing in live i never had..tat's happiness...he said..for 20+++ years...i'd yet learn to make myself happy...he even asked..wat's the point of me making others happy while me staying in the chamber of forgoing mine??..

but to me...i had been happy before...i was not down or etc all the time...for me...seeing people around me to be happy...makes me happy...though...tat happy look..my close frens say it's just the outer appearance of mine...wat's really inside me...nobody knows except for me...but on the other side of me..if i know because of fulfilling my own happiness will bring unhappiness to others..i would start to become down and felt guilty...

why is this in me??...is it because i'd never grow??.. or it's me like this all these while???

another fren of mine...said i follow my mind too much..he advised me to follow my heart...well...i too wish that i can jus follow my heart...but it ended...the same...

i'd once tried to follow wat my heart tells me to do...but...this only make me alone happy...and i found out tat the people around me..definitely there's one party not happy with it...i dun like this feeling at all..it make me feel tat i'm so stingy..so selfish...and this feeling sucks...hurts me a lot...very the 难受...

thus...i'd decided to follow my mind..to think with my mind first before taking the next step...keeping the stress & 烦恼 to myself...

haha...today's entry seems so much like talking crap n rubbish...kekeke...sometimes..i felt so ironic...i'd chosen the name Sunnie...trying to be happy n bright like the sun..to bring me to the bright colour of yellow with a big bright smile..but...in fact..i'm still stuck to my blue emotions...i'm still the blue me..hehehe...how ironic...blue cold sun...hahahahahaha....

Quote to share: Respect for self, Respect for other & Responsibility for all ur actions.......

so...does my thought of trying to make everyone n even myself filled with happiness always...considered as respect for self n others n responsibilites for all my actions??

however this...is a lifetime long responsibilities..a task tat is very difficult to be achieved...so...wish me luck !!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

R is a person who in the cast...so u shud know who is R...

I understand what are thinking... yup that is true that when ur friend around is happy, you will feel happy also. But you also
need care about your HAPPINESS and also learn how to make yourself happy and make the other party will not happy... YOU have to learn it...
But lukcily that you got a besttie can share the happiness and
unhappiness with you, so don't always keep inside your heart, this will very 辛苦... or u also can share those with ur bf... i
bet that he will very happy to be your audiance!!!!

haha...i'm too free alrdy always come to check ur blog... cuz i
want read the comment... some of that is meaningful just like
H.G.L comment...

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

i'm Mr Nobody @ InvisibleMan. I'm not someone around her. Thanks to R for thinking my comment are meaningful. Hope my comment can help people who are reading and hope you all understand and know what to do. Is just an INSPIRATION.
Today we are attending MALAY class

Kebahagiaan itu umpama mengutip serpihan bola kaca yang pecah. Ada yang berjaya mengutip dengan banyak. Ada yang sedikit. Tiada seorang pun yang berjaya mengutip kesemuanya.
Manakala semasa mengutip, pasti ada yang akan terluka.

Kejayaan itu adalah milik semua insan, mengorbankan masa dan sentiasa mengambil peluang untuk
berusaha bersungguh-sungguh adalah jalan ke arah kejayan. Jika sekiranya kita tiada arah tuju
yang betul maka jadilah kita seperti daun kering yang diterbangkan oleh angin.

Lebih mudah untuk kita memenuhi impian yang pertama daripada kita mencuba untuk mengejar impian-impian lain seterusnya.

Jika anda fikirkan tentang hari semalam tanpa rasa penyesalan dan hari esok tanpa rasa takut,
bermakna anda akan berada dijalan yang benar untuk menuju kejayaan.

Seseorang yang kecundang tidak tahu apa yang akan dilakukannya apabila mengalami kekalahan,
tetapi akan melakukan sesuatu ketika memperolehi kemenangan. Sedangkan pemenang tidak berkata apa yang akan dilakukannya apabila menang, tetapi tahu apa yang akan dilakukannya apabila kalah.

Pandanglah hari ini. Kelmarin sudah menjadi mimpi. Esok pula akan menjadi sebuah visi. Tetapi,
hari ini yang sungguh nyata, menjadikan kelmarin sebagai mimpi kebahagiaan dan setiap hari esok
sebagai visi harapan.

Jika seseorang berpegang pada keyakinan, maka hilang kesangsian. Tetapi jika seseorang yang telah berpegang pada kesangsian akan hilang keyakinan.

Kebahagiaan tersedia bagi mereka yang menangis, mereka yang disakiti hatinya, mereka yang
mencari dan mereka yang mencuba, Kerana hanya mereka itulah yang menghargai pentingnya orang-orang yang hadir dalam hidup mereka.

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

thanks for the comments...
hmm..R..u r one of the cast...so i'm wondering did i get it correct whether is it u...haha...anyway..thanks for the concern...if u r who i think u r...then i would like to say
thanks a lot for all ur support...and ur concern...

well...if u r from the cast..then i think u should know me..the things u advised me..i'm always
good in using them to advise my frens..my when it comes to me..hahah..total fail...cos it's
always easier to be said than done... :) anyway...i'll try to learn to overcome it...and i know i
still have more to learn...well..every part of our life..everything we go thru in our life...is part of our learning process while we grow older..it's just the matter of how much had we learnt..and had we actually digest wat we'd learnt..
:)

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

though i dunno who r u...
but i can say..u r really a great person..who had so much good advises..and meaningful talks....
thank u so much for such meaningful advise....and u r english + malay literate...
though i know wat u meant..i understand what u'd written here...
but..it does takes time to digest them all....

dunno why...everytime..after reading ur comments n advises here..i felt better...like had put
down part of the burden which was there sitting on my shoulders...maybe becos wat u said is true...and maybe becos u'd tell the something which many ppl agreed to....

however...i shall say...i'm really afraid to see the unhappy faces of the people around me..thus..i really hope i can cherish all the happiness around together with them...though this is not quite possible..and even it is..it does take time...so jus wish me luck...that i would be able to make it...not 100% fully..but at least 20%...

thanks a lot for the advises...
if there's chance..would really wan to know who u r...
by the way..how did u come to know about my blog???

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

Cik adik manis, jangan risau. Kita akan bertemu jikalau kita ada jodoh.
Kewujudan aku adalah membuat orang gembira dan memberi nasihat kepada mereka yang resah tentang masalah yang dihadapi.

I'm always be there for you whenever you are lost in nowhere or full of problems. I'm glad my
advise can help you a bit.

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

REMEMBER ADIDAS SLOGAN
"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE & IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING"