Wednesday, September 26, 2007

.:mid autumn festival...happy??? scary ??? :.

it's the Mid Autumn Festival (Mooncake Festival) on Tuesday .:25.09.2007:.
am home alone...but celebrating the mid autumn festival with frens...my bunch of frens came over to have dinner..more like a Moonlight party at my house's garden...the moon is real real beautiful tonight...if get to enjoy the view with loved ones..wouldn't it be romantic??...hee...

well...was busy the whole day today...from morning till late nite..woke up early..did all the prayers and off to work..after work..busy preparing for the night..

and finally the moon came out and the night began..really have to thank my group of frens for making it such a great nite a great experience for me...
we ate, chat, watch tv, lid the lanterns and candles..and even the rain is jealous of the fun we had i guess...hehe...that it actually rained tat nite...haha...but seriously..it'd been a pretty long time since the whole group of us all meet up and have fun...really appreciate tat night a lot..

but something unexpected actually happened tat nite while we were having fun...my neighbour's house alarm triggered and rang..we were thinking it was not a big matter and din take any pre-caution..and we did not find anything fishy at nite either....until when the rain stopped around midnight...one of my neighbour called and told me tat it was my neighbour's house alarm and that the maid saw someone in all black..wearing a mask..knocked on her window..i was like...waT ! ! ! dun scare me...i'll be staying at home alone tonight..i dun wanna to sleep in fear....am really scared..

i told my best fren about it...and both of us plus her bf go all around my house to scout and see whether is there anything fishy and to lock all doors n windows...my frens in the house was like..wat are the 3 of them doing..hahahahaha....then i started to get daddy in uk to call me...am really scared..dunno wat to do...really sorry papa n mama n xiao fei n chia n yee for causing u all to be worried bout me while you all are supposed to be enjoying the holiday in uk...really sorry..but am really scared ah....

my frens left around 1 am...my best fren left around 1.30am...and i shall say thanks a lot for taking such good care of me...especially 'him'...thanks a lot...thanks a million for staying over to keep me calm and to accompany me and most importantly to help me to not to think bout the incident in my neighbours house...cos i'm really very very scared...really thanks a lot....THANK YOU ! ! !

THANKS A LOT MY DEAR FRENS ! ! !
Really THANKS A MILLION ! ! !

Thoughts: Always Appreciate all that we have and appreciate the people around us and remember...a person cannot live with family n frens...cos life will be miserable without them..thanks my dear frens.... ! ! !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

first time read your blog....wat 'him' wan to say
is.....don just say thanks......spend 'him'
breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper la......'him' will thanks u back.....HAHAHAHAHA.......'HIM'
WILL ALWAYS BESIDE U WHEN U NEED 'HIM'....

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got from my Wretch blog:.

Luckily your neighbor told you about what had happened. Then you
may have some precaution about what is going on. Well, first of
all have to thanks your friend who care you so much and to become scout party within you house. :) At least, it would calm your heart when you know the area are safe for calm dream.
Hope that day you had your sweet dream. The mask man won't come in the same place where the alarm was triggered. But, you yourself have to always caution and alert what is happening around you.
Good luck.