Thursday, September 13, 2007

.:a new blog:.

it'd been a pretty long time since the last blog i wrote...hmm..let's see..it had been like more than a year already...

well..still remember the old days during my university years where me n my best-est fren have our own blog and we post up things tat happened around us during uni-years...never thought i'll start writing blog again..especially when i'd started working now...hmm..time really flies huh....

my previous blog's name is also known as the blue paradise...why??? cos i'm a super fan of blue colour...and really wanna to have a blue paradise for myself...currently..my blue paradise lies in my room...which is filled with BLUE...hehe...it's also my lone-some chamber...hahaha

actually...am kinda scared to post up blog...due to the betrayal tat had happened to me years back..hopefully...history wont repeat itself..or else...depression will come seek for me again...i dun wan that...

many things happened to me these few months...more like for this one year plus...had done many stupid n crazy things that i'd never done before..and all i wish now is to look forward...to have a strong career...work hard towards my aims..my dreams...and my goals...so...wish me luck !

the weather is rainy n cloudy here...this really reminds me when my fren used to ask me...sunnie...where are u??..why did u let rainy n cloudy out??..hahaha...funny huh...kekeke....hmm...it's really a nice weather for a sleep...also a very moody weather...but luckily the sun did come out awhile during my photoshoot...well..sunnie did come out for awhile after all..hahaha...

and hopefully...my dear fren rainy n cloudy will not pay me a visit next year...cos i'll be going to Jacky Cheungs concert tomolo nite...it's been a long time since he last hold a concert here in K.L, Malaysia...co my dear fren rainy n cloudy...ur dear fren sunnie is buzy tomolo..hehehehe.....

okler..i better get back to work before my boss is back...hahahaha....

today's Quote: everything happen with a meaning..instead of ignoring it..why not figure it out n make it meaningful?

muax.

tata

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got:.

hehe...i'm too free and read ur blog.....wat happen to u??? wat betrayal??? did u tell me or
i relly forgot??

•Ricky at September 13, 2007 10:05 PM comment |

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got:.

if u want to tell me pls sent me email...hehe cuz i dunno when will visit ur blog again...but u dun wan to tell then nvm lar....:p

•Ricky at September 13, 2007 10:11 PM comment

Anonymous said...

.:these are the comments i got:.

wow...now..after reading back this blog..only know i got so many typo error..haha...dunno wat
am i typing ad in the end..hahaha...guess sunni have to go brush up her typing skills
ad..kekekeke...

•huishansun at November 19, 2007 02:11 PM comment