Wednesday, October 8, 2008

.: Costa Lunch :.

it's Tuesday...and i'm having a long lunch break today...more like a long break after my lecture and before my next seminar...

so today..had my lunch at Costa Coffee of Baker Street with Natalie...
well..both of us usually buy sandwich from Pret A Manger and dine in at Costa with a cup of drink...she always have hazelnut latte and me have my fave hot chocolate..and this time...it's the first time i have my full lunch meal at Costa...hehehe..
so what i had...

Chicken Mayo Sandwich...well..sandwich is common for lunch in London...and common among us..hehe...lucky me..i love bread..thus sandwich is fine with me...hehehehe...i had a cup of Hot Chocolate too..yup..a cup of hot chocolate at Costa Coffee...and not a cup of latte or cappuccino..hehehe.. :)

.:tempting hot chocolate:.
.:yummy chicken mayo sandwich:.
by the way...hehehe..dunno why they just give me a knife instead of a fork or spoon..until now still dunno why they gave me a knife..hehe..Natalie had blueberry muffin for lunch tat day..and they gave her a knife too..instead of fork..hmm...weird...hehehe..both us till now also dunno why...hahahaaha..

No comments: