Wednesday, October 1, 2008

.: Hectic Induction Week :.

the induction for my masters degree had started yesterday (Monday)...
wow...3 words...*hectic hectic hectic*...tat's what i can say...
my induction is from monday till saturday...until 4-5pm everyday...and 7pm on Thursday...omg...can die ad ler....

took the tube to uni...hehe..this is the first time me taking tube alone...keke...upon reaching uni...went searching all around for the lecture hall...and yes..finally got it...hehehe..before entering the hall..i was thinking...maybe there are only like less than 30 students doing the post graduate...but in the end...wow...i dunno how many of us were there...all i know..in the course i'm doing..there are about 70 students ad...imagine there are still other marketing...finance and management post graduate courses...haha...so have i met anyone in my course??..of cos i did...now i'm always with this fren from Shanghai...her name is Natalie...hehe..and i met a fe from Taiwan and Thailand...believe it a not..there are a lot of Thai students doing my class...based of wat my course leader said....about 34% of the students in doing my course are Thais...wow....

so wat happened on the first day of induction...all i heard from the course leader..from the post graduate director is that...the course is very tough..however of cos we can do well...but...we will have our life...then talk bout how many subjects to be covered within this year...about examinations...about assignments...about total credit points to accumulate...and bout many many many things on the course....saying that..."This is a TOUGH Course!!!...no easy way to go thru it"...after this...was briefed on having to take up an additional marketing cert..the CIM la..about the exam n the assignments...omg...well..at least ...there is something fun bout the course too...hehehe....the marketing dept is having a party on the cruise along River Thames this Saturday...this is specially arranged for all the post graduate marketing students...kekekeek...yay !!!!!

Monday's induction is supposed to end at 5pm..but there's a change of timetable...induction ended early today..it ended at 3pm...and me...walked home from uni...hehehe...met this baby on the way home...she is just so cute...non-stop giggling...hehehehe....so how long i walked home??..about 20 mimutes lo...hehehe....at home...wow...massive cleaning to my room....have to clean up the mess my bro left...and also to pack all his things to be brought back when i go back to kl....he's got lots of things here to pack..and lots of dust to vacuum n wipe off too...heheheheheeheh....after cleaning for a few hours...yay !!!..almost done....and for dinner wat i had??...Sunnie's maggi mee goreng...kekekekekekeke....wat's so special...it's maggi mee fried with eggs..ham...mushrooms..mixed with oyster sauce n sesame oil...yummy!!...oh..plus vegetable too....must eat healthy a bit ma...kekeke...so this is how my special maggi mee looks like...kekekeke....

.:Sunnie's Special Maggi Mee Goreng:.

after that..me continue packing n cleaning my room...the...tired tired tired...off to bed lo...heheheheehehe.....cos tomolo morning still need to wake up n go to class ah...my class tomolo is at 10am ah...


yaya...forgotten bout Sunday...i did something out of my expectation on Sunday...wat is it leh??...hahaha...me n my sis went to Chinatown for lunch today...after watching a few laps of the S'pore F1...oh my....the night view is so the BEAUTIFUL ah !!!!...superbly STUNNING ah...hahahahaha....ok..after that...off to Chinatown we go...cos i need to buy oyster sauce...and also some barley too...hehehehehehe....so what we had for lunch???...we went to have my bro's fave "sam siu fan" - roast duck, roast pig & char siew rice..i ate this...and my sis...she had the "char siu hor fun"-char siew kuey teow noodle soup...hehehehehe.....both the portions are so the big ah....see see see...see how big the portion is ah......

.:Chia & her char siew hor fun:.

.:big~big char siew hor fun:. .:Shan & the sam-siew fan:.
.:big~big sam siew fan:.

so what is the out of expectation thing i did??...haha....i ate so the many of the sam siew fan...that i almost finish everything...hahahahaha...keng leh me...see how must i'd left...kekekeekeke....i also can't believe that i could eat so much...hahahahaah...



after the super heavy lunch..we went over to TengTing & Jean's place...they are moving to their rented apartment today...so me n chia went there to sam pat sam pat n see wat can we help lo...hehehehe.....and dinner??...nope...din eat anything...cos too full from lunch ah...hehehehe....


so wat i did today??...well..wake up in the morning...and off to uni...instead of taking the tube...me walked to uni today...hee....and..keke..luckily i was not late for lecture...just on time...hehehe...today's class is until 7pm...and it's a rainy day...feel so much staying at home...but cant..have to go for lecture...then..for lunch..have to walk under the rain to go buy sandwich for lunch..aster lunch...got back to lecture...and today's lecture is until 7pm...then after lecture still got the student n staff social event until 9.30pm...i still got a long day to go....but...lucky me...i get to go home early..at 4.30pm...why??...cos my second lecture which is supposed to be from 3.30pm to 7.00pm ended early..yay!!!...and my frens are not going to the social event later..thus me also not going lo...so...ma go home lo...hehehehe...

reached home...finished my homework...and..off to cook dinner for me n Chia lo...this time only for 2 person...so wat had i cooked??...2 dishes n rice lo...we had stir-fried prawns with onions n mushrooms....and stir fried vege lo...here how it looks like...and i find the taste ok ah...cos both of us finished everything...kekekeke....

.:stir fried prawns with onions & mushrooms:.

.:stir fried vege:.

and now...wat am i going to do??....of cos off to bed lo...cos tomolo still got to go for class ah...hehehehe...wow...i did post a super long blog entry today...hahaha..wat to do..3 days in one ah...hehehehehehe.....maybe i'd inherited my dad's gene..."long winded"...kakakaak.....

miss home so much.... :(

okla..off to bed me go...see ya...

nitey nitez !!!

4 comments:

enricoooo said...

you must study hard ya, cannot lose to those sa wa di kap ppl ya. kidding lah....

* §ΰйпιΞ ☼ Śђάи * said...

hahahahahaha....
i will study hard..ad try to do my best oh..hee....
hmm..wat dun lose to those ppl la..they are my frens ah... :)

Bangsar-bAbE said...

Sam siew fan portion ok wor...last time I was there I ate the whole plate clean clean...plus I sapu my friend's leftover also. ^^

I'm either a greedy pig or you're a small eater! :D

* §ΰйпιΞ ☼ Śђάи * said...

but this one..the portion is really very the big ler....