Thursday, September 11, 2008

.: Back to KL..fiNally :.

Phew...
Am back from the 3 long weeks holiday...finally...
Was back to Kl on Friday 5th Sep...and was really very busy after I came back...
A superb busy schedule...moreover with the terrible jet lack..hahahaha....

Touched down in KLIA at aroun 5pm..after that..had dinner at Zen Pyramid with my uncle....after dinner..went home..but cant really sleep ler..due to the jet lack...and the next day...wake up..pack my stuffs...attend my usual Japanese Class...and rushed back hometown straight after class...am i'll be going to UK soon...thus...have to go back hometown to pay my grandparents a visit before i fly off...am going to miss my grandparents so much...jus hope they will be happy n healthy always....spent a night there..and most of the time at this farm....next to the lake..as we are having some praying ceremony there...my grandma had been helping out in this praying ceremony for 43 years ad...wow...so long ad...hehehe..really going to miss grandma so much...so here's how the lake at the farm looks like...very the nice...



after dinner on Sunday nite..headed back to Kl straight...hahaha...it was pretty fun driving here and there with my Uncle n family..it had been quite some time since i last spent so much time with them in the car...hahahaha...

talking back bout driving..hahaha..we almost got lost on our way to the farm..not actually getting lost ler...as we went in there on Saturday nite around 10pm for the prayer session...the whole area is so so so dark...it's not like they have street lights there...it's just so dark in there..and my uncle who is very familiar with the road there suddenly say..."how come so long also haven't reach"...we was like har??...dun scare us ler...my aunt was like...we are like in an adventure now...hahahah..how cute of her to tell us some funny things to make us laugh...hahahaha...well..actually my uncle din go on the wrong route..he's on the right track..just is too dark..that we were not even sure where were we then...hahahahahahahaha...at last of cos we reached there on time for the prayer session and for me..i got to see my grandma there and have her a super tight hug...heee... :)

back in kl...still dealing with the jet lack...i have to wake up early on Monday morning...to go renew my passport for my visa application...then i got to go to the bank to get things certified..then to the photo shop to snap pictures for the visa application...then back to the immigration to collect my passport...and later at nite..have to go for yoga...hahaha..surprisingly..i was too relaxed in yoga class and i fell asleep in class...hahahaha..pasi-seh ler...kekekekekekeke...

then on Tuesday...i think i injured my wasit during yoga the nite before as i'm having some aches here n there...after that..complete my visa application form...from head to toe...and...hahaha...off to Zanmai for dinner...kekekeke...chinese always say...during the day dun talk bout ppl..and during the nite dun talk bout ghost..on our way to Zanmai..we were talking about his fren...and guessed wat..we met his fren at Zanmai that ay..wow...see...now u know wat it means...hahahahah....

then this morning..wake up early to go to the UK Visa Application Centre...submit my application form n things...hope everything turns out fine...hope my application gets approved..god please bless me...wish me luck that everything will be fine for the application please.......please....wish me luck... :)

phew...see...such pack schedule ler..thus until now only got time to bla-bla-bla here...hahahaha...ok..will talk about my 3 weeks long holiday soon in the next few posts...

see ya...

No comments: