Monday, September 22, 2008

.: Ohayo Gozaimasu おはよございます!! :.

good morning??...i wake up very early today??...
nah...no....it's more like...i'm still not off to bed yet...
so wat m i doing in such early hours in the dawn??...to catch sunrise??..hahaha...had caught a few sunrise in my room since i'm back from UK...i jus can't seem to fall asleep when the moon is still up...dunno wat's wrong with me...

many of my frens thought i'd flew to London ad...am in London now...without letting them know...nah..apparently...i'm still in KL...and the one in London now is Chia...she flew there this morning...and why am i still here while she's there ad??...cos...my visa application is still not ready yet...am stil waiting for my visa...hopefully could get it this week...and fly to London after that...so wish me luck.....!!!...sounds like i really wanna to go there asap huh....well..nope...i really miss here alot...i miss everyone..everything...everywhere here alot....if i can choose...i would wanna to fly there later....cos no matter how i still need to go there to do my masters...complete it...in order to do that..i need my visa...so...wish me luck !!!

many things happened to me...and words itself jus cant simply define it all...thoughts of many things went thru my mine everynight before my eyes...no..it's before my mind shut to rest...i even ended up in bed of tears...my dears n dai-b n a few frens saw my status in facebook and asked me wat's wrong...seriously...it's not i dun want to tell..it's even me myself also dunno wat is wrong with me...something is wrong with me recently...i havent been seeing Unix these few days...dunno why...we tend to argue a lot these few days...is it me??..i really dunno...jus...i'm not me....just dun feel me..and i dunno why???....

few days back...got to know from my mom that my uncle in ipoh had been admitted to the hospital due to appendixes...he was admitted to the hospital for 4 days...as i know...appendixes are minor operation...and usually only have to stay in the hospital for a day or more...but this time..my uncle was sent to the ICU after the operation...only then i knew...his intestines was infected n burst somehow...my uncle n aunt from kl..went to ipoh to pay him a visit...i was supposed to go back too...but knowing that will be going to the hospital to visit him..am scared...hospital does gave me fobia...had went to the Sunday Medic on Friday to get my medical report done for my London immigration thing...tat's scary enough....now going back there...it does scares me....thus...i did not follow back...and only today...after my uncle n aunt came back from ipoh..only i know...that my uncle in ipoh had done a life threatening operation....

well life is really very fragile...human body is also very fragile....not jus to adults....not just to the elders...and now even to the infants....jus like in China now....milk can kill infants..wat's going on??...infants n babies grew up with milk...all of us here grew up with milk...and now these milks are life threatening...to whom??...to the newly borns...to the babies...to the infants...even to adults...to everyone...till Starbuck's in China no longer use milk in their product....wat is going on??....milk is the most essential nourishment for infants...now...it can kill them...cause them sick....articles of milk killing babies...death toll rose to 6 person...and putting thousands of babies into illness had been circulating all around....this is case is not even over yet...another case had arosen...today Star's front page...Marriott hotel at Pakistan was bombed...and it's believe done to mark the anniversary of the Sep11 case...wat is going on??.....is it still not enough put to illness n death ad this year??...how many more people will have to suffer this??....during SiChuan earthquakes...many of the victims were the children n teacher...milk case...victims are the infants....now bomb case...victims n victims again...how many victims more should be sacrificed????

seeing so much disasters happening all around the world...we should be glad and blessed that we are still here today...being able to be together with our family n frens....we should be more than enough satisfied...however...in the nature of humans...humans are never satisfied....so a i really staisfied with my life now??...if i answer fully 100%..it's definitely wrong...if i said...i'm satisfied...tat's true.... :)

wow....at the midst of getting resy to bed...guess had already blurped out many things...hahaha...until which...i dun even know what this post us supposed to be about??..it started with a Ohayo title...ended with world news...hahahaha...i really dunno wat is wrong with me....我真的到底怎么了呢????? わたしは だいじょぶ ですか???