Thursday, September 25, 2008

.: Missing You :.

Tonight will be the last nite sleeping on my bed...before i leave for London...and will only be back on December...going to miss eveything...everyone here for few months...
everything happen just so suddenly...am supposed to leave on Sunday nite...and because i had collected my visa this morning...my dad had straight away got me a ticket to London...flying off tomolo morning....

it jus happen so suddenly...that till now...i still can't believe that i'm flying tomolo...my mom told me...i'm supposed to fly off last Sunday with Chia...and now i'm flying off 4 days later...but...i miss here...perhaps maybe if i had flew on Sunday...i would not be so upset to fly...cos Chia is with me...but now am flying alone...really miss so many things here...

many say...there's nothing much to miss ler...cos i'll be back in December...not even 3 months...some say i'll like it there in London...but no matter how much i will like London...it's still me who is missing here ad...i'm already missing Unix so much...got to leave him for 3 months...and i really dunno what will happen in these 3 months...will things go on well...or will it not..i dunno....i'm also missing both my dears so much...Ven told me she heartache...knowing i got to leave...she say she might not be going to airport tomolo got she scared she'll shed tears...i miss her so much...both of us see each other at least once a week...now am going to miss her for few months...Chris says she misses me lots too...was shocked to know i'm leaving all of sudden...she said she will be busy shooting tomolo..thus cant send me off...i miss her so much too...my bride Jesmine was supposed to meet me up tonight before i left...but cos leaving tomolo morning...cant meet her...i havent seen her for quite some time ad...and now starting to miss her too...hope her preparation for wedding goes on fine...am jus missing so many ppl...like my dai-b ler...my ricky kor...my yeh yeh....kerbau kor...kurus la...gemuk ji mui la...pendek la...so many so many of them....

and most importantly...miss my family so much...i know dad is worried bout me going to London cos this is the first time i'm leaving home for such a long time...mom jus said today..both daughters left for London..left my bro n lil Yee...nobody accompany her shopping around...grandpa n grandma...getting older ad...miss them so much...the last time i went back..grandma hugged me so tightly that she wouldn't wanna to let go..i jus hope they'll stay healthy n happy forever...er jiu..er jiu mu...gave me a lucky charm ang pow today to wish me all the best...xiao jiu havee given me a few words of advise "self love, self discipline, self independent, self initiative and self condifence"...went to Pyramid today n met MeiChi...she too shocked i got to lfy tomolo...then hanged out with SukHui yesterday...and she came to bid farewell today after yoga class...lee bb also came today...i'd hugged her....amd going to miss my this bunch of cousin sis so much...

i dunno what i'm typing here ad....maybe my mind had been blinded by tears and everyone + everything that i missed so much...used to missed my bro & Chia a lot when they go UK...now am going to stay there with Chia...and everything everyone here....guess i better stop now..before..more craps will be out....

Missing you all so much......................................
Please all of you do take care...and stay happy n healthy always...................

No comments: