Sunday, July 13, 2008

.: aNothEr bZ SatUrdaY ! :.

another busy Saturday...wow...
how busy...hahaha..
it's 12th July...SriKL is having their Charity Carnival today...and Bon Odori is also happening today...hee...

so..me woke up in the morning...wait for Unix to come fetch me...me went to Sri Petaling for an appointment...after that...dropped-by my school SriKL for awhile..to check out the carnival..hehe..met a few teachers..and they remembered me...hehehe...yay !!...even Uncle Ben also recognised me...hehehe....really miss the good old days while in school...time really flies..and i'd left SriKL for more than 7 years already...wow...am really old ad la...

after SriKl..me went to attend class...and after class...hehe..went to Station 1 Cafe at USJ Taipan to eat with Unix...so what we had..hehe...Mushroom Sauce Grilled Chicken Chop...
.:before..the chicken chop:.
.:after..only left with the gravy n stained plates + forks, spoon & knife:.
after eating...me went home..have a shower...and off to Bon Odori..that is happening at the Matsushita Stadium, Shah Alam..when we reached there..it's already at nite...and...there are so so so so many people there...very the many people ah...
.:many the people dancing together:.
.:many the people all around:.
while walking around..hehe...me of cos take pictures lo...and managed to grabbed a few ladies to take a few pictures with me...hehehe...and all of them had dressed beautifully...
.:taking pic with the samurai lady:.

.:picturing with d' beautiful Yokomon girls promoting the Yokomon ice-creams:. .:peace with the cute Japanese girl:.
.:Sunnie with a group of japanese girls in yukata:.

.:and lastly...hehe..of cos a picture of Sunnie with the fan before leaving:.

after the Bon Odori...hehe...we went to makan at K3K Kaya Bentong Pahang at SS15 Subang...heheh...like eating whole day non stop ler..until late at night also makan..cham ler..fat ler..hehehe....

.:barley fu-chuk, cincau & soft bun toast:.

the food that me n Unix had was like..not jus the above 3...it's the all of below..hehe..so the many...we had...cincau..barley fu-chuk..kaya butter soft bun toast...yau char kwai + kaya..nasi lemak normal...and half boiled eggs...and...both us managed to finish them all..hehe..me only eat partially and majority..finished my Unix..kekekek...

.:before..so the many food:. .:after..so the empty plates + bowls:.
.:and of cos a final picture before leaving..hehe:.

wow...and here goes my hectic Saturday...hehe...though am very tired by the time am home..but i really enjoyed myself today...hehe...felt like i did so many things today..hehehe...and felt happy too..dunno why...hehehehe...

Quote: Happiness is a voyage, not a destination..there is no better time to be happy than ..now!...so..be happy !!! live & enjoy the moment...



No comments: