Thursday, July 10, 2008

.: tHe MiscHiEvouS of tHem:.

on Tuesday ~ 09.July.08...evening..my bro n sis..came to my office..to help me to pick up my Smart car~car and bring it home...while i was away from my place...both my notty bro n sis did something on my note paper which was on my table for me to jot down stuffs...
and below are the result of their mischievous doings.....hehehe...

.:the result of their mischievous doings:.

having a closer look...these are wat they did...on my rough note paper...hehe..and the hiragana-japanese words...are written by me when i was practising it in office...during my break of cos..keee....

.:my bro's mischievous doings:.

.:my sis' mischievous doings:.

hehe...these are the tails they left on my table...wat an art i shall say..hehehehe...

Quote: Photography is the power of observation, not the application of technology..by Ken Rockwell...so..from the results of their mischievous-ness in these few photos..wat else can be observed??..hehehe...



No comments: