Thursday, July 24, 2008

.: かわいDiNg-gU-diNg doGgie :.

hehehe...while browsing thru the picts in my camera...came across this and thought this is very cute...thus...post it up here...heee...
on Sunday...we went shopping at KLCC...moreover it's mega sales now and KLCC is having this 100-days shopping carnival...wow...hehehe...
so wat i bought...hehe...me bought a LeSportSac pouch..hehehe..it's for my passport...

and..the best part of the whole shopping trip is...
my bro bought swimsuits for our doggies...as triumph is having swimsuits fair at Isetan..thus my bro bought 2 swimsuits for the doggies...one for Bei~Bei and one with dress for Jing-Jing...hehehe...
so here...is how cuite Jing-Jing look with her new swimsuit dress...heee... かわい ! !

.:かわい Jing-Jing...posing so elegantly...hehehe:.

No comments: