Wednesday, July 23, 2008

.: ScaRy Bat-tee Tuesday Night :.

after a visit to the dentist in the morning...and a tiring day at work...
went home...and as usual...every Tuesday nite..i have my dinner outside..and Unix will come n take me out for dinner every Tuesday nite...it goes the same as this particular Tuesday...
everything went on ok...and until at around 2am..i went to bed...

after sleeping for awhile...felt something unusual....heard things flying here n there...but cant see anything...as it's the 7th month of the lunar calendar..thus...started to think of stupid things...then heard "ji..ji...ji..." noise...and turn on the lights...to my surprise....there's a BAT flying around in my room...Oh MY !!!...how did the bat got into my room??...all my windows are shut..my doors are closed...from where did the bat come from??...i'd been in my room since like 12am..and for the past few hours...where was the bat??...was so scared..thus...i'd called Unix who was sleeping in the guest room then...to come over to my room to shoo the bat away....

the bat flew all around my room...me n Unix are both scared that the bat will come scratch us etc...thus we had been hiding under the comforter most of the time...when the bat stop flying then we only dare to move...Unix went to open the window...and...there also bats outside !!!..how how??...wat happen if those bats outside fly in??...so we dun dare to open many windows..only 2 at a time...wat is this...why are there so many bats??...i haven't watch batman leh...why suddenly so many bats appear one??.....wat is this ler??....

ok..back to the bat in my room...me n Unix were like..me busy switching the lights on n off while he busy shoo-ing the bat to fly out...and then we have the Batman Unix vs the flying bat....where Unix used the blanket to cover himself holding a poster to flick the bat...then...we also have the JayChow Batman vs the flying bat...where Unix went n grab my cap n sunglass...put it on...making him look like JayChow...hahahahaha...whenever he gets near the bat...it'll start flying..and me...hide lo of cos...there's even once where i went to hide myself inside my wardrobe..cham ler..how long this have to go on..i very sleepy ad...how how how...the bat jus dunno how to go out of the window...i know bats are blind..but are they really *that* blind??...both of us got really tired ad...then we started to throw things at the bat..we threw pen and my soft toys...to shoo the bat...and...finally....it....did not fly out...but went into a very big mug of mine...(lucky the mug is for display purposes only)....

when the bat went into the mug...we quickly..took my magazines..cover the top of the mug...Unix carried the mug to the window...and on the count to 3..he'll lift up the magazine to let the bat fly away and me..have to shut the window...and ...1....2....3....puup...shut the window and we ran back to the bed...cover ourselves...after a few seconds...we went to check the mug that was left outisde the window..it's empty...hehehe..my first thought was..yay...we finally got rid of the bat...heee...yay !! can sleep ad...then..Unix said...shit...i was like why????...he said..did we get the correct mug with the bat inside or we got the wrong mug?? (cos there are 2 mugs there...situated pretty high up)..i was like har???..no gua..i remember very well i saw the bat flew into this mug la...thus me went to bring down the other mug n checked..nothing is in there..then Unix went to check around my room...and..yes...confirmed...we'd get rid of the bat ad..FINALLY !!!!!....

so wat time is it when i get back to bed again??...it's almost 6 in the morning already...wat de @#$*&^%!!!...thanks to the bat...i din have enough sleep....wake up as usual this morning..get myself ready to work..with giddy head..and tonight i got yoga somemore..cham...another tiring day to come...wish me luck that i won't faint...hahahahahaha...

in the morning...i told mom bout the whole incident of the bat in my room...my mom was also surprised how the bat ended up in my room...she then asked where did the bat go finally...i said..of cos i chased it out ler..or else how m i going to sleep leh...she was like.."why chase the bat out la"...mama...i wan to sleep wor..hmm...dun tell me u expect me to sleep with the bat ah..i dun wan!!!...yerrrrr....well..i understand why..cos to chinese...it's good that bats come to our house...but..mom..cannot la...it is flying all around in my room..i very scared la....next time got...i try to chase to ur room ok...kekekekekekekeke....no la...heeeeeeeee.......

until now...how did the bat come into my room...is still a mystery...where was it when i was still on my table...before i go to bed??...oh my....all these are still mysteries.......................

No comments: