Sunday, July 6, 2008

.: OiShii SusHi ZanMai :.

for 2 days in a row...more like 2 nights in a row...i had dinner at Sushi Zanmai of Sunway Pyramid..and Unix also had dinner with me for those 2 nights...hehehe...pity him that he got to bear with me to go there for dinner...2 nites in a row...heee...

well...Sushi Zanmai is me n my Dear-Ven's fave hangout place to eat our not so expensive n affordable Jap-cuisine...hehehehe...and till now...it's still the same..heee...Dear went there on Tues nite and i went there...on Friday n Saturday nite..hee...

on Friday..me was planning to go out shopping...grab a bit of things...cos parents say there might be riot during the weekend (Sat & Sun)..thus me went out to Pyramid with Unix on Fri nite after work..lucky no dance class tonight =.= or else i'll be home 'samba-ing'..hee...thus...ma had dinner at Sushi Zanmai lo...hehehe..

and for Saturday...why am i at Pyramid again??..hehe...cos me n my bro n sis went to Sunway to learn Japanese...hai!...hajimemashite...watashiwa....heheheheh....and after clas..i got to bring my lil sis to pyramid for her skating class while my bro n another sis go back hometown with my parents...and thus...me ended up at Pyramid again...hehehe...and i got to shop again...hahaha..actually din buy much things ler..cos got to save money er...only bought some daily use stuffs ler...ya know..contact lense stuffs etc etc..it's the begining of the month ma...
and after those shopping in the evening..we ended up having dinner at Pyramid as well..and...we were at Sushi Zanmai again...heee...yay!!!...

so..here are some of the pics of the food we had Sushi Zanmai for both nites' dinner...
Dinner is served...
Enjoy...
itadaki-masu !
.:kakiage-don *large*:.
this is pretty delicious too...it had prawns n vegetable deep fried together...and it's served with dunno wat sauce on the japanese rice...and this rice had kept Unix ordering it for 2 nights in a row..hehe...he managed to finished it on Friday nite..but on Satuday nite..mission failed...he can't finish it...hehehe..cos ate too many sushi before the don came...kekekeke...

.:kani ebikko temaki + mini california maki:.

.:dessert!!...strawberry parfait:.

actually i wanted to order my fave Choco-Banana Parfait...but my cousin sis recommended me this..thus i try it...it's not bad..with rich Strawberry taste...and lucky me..i'm a Strawberry & Chocolate lover myself...thus i find this parfait nice too..but..heheh..i still prefer the Choco-Banana Parfait... [~.~]

.:dunno wat is this called...something inari:.

my lil sis yee-yee saw this on the sushi belt and asked me wat is it...i didn't know...and jus take the plate and..eheh...ask her to eat it lo...she say dunno wat is it..but it taste..like something lo..heheh...so i tried..and i also dunno wat is it ler..it's quite nice though...heee....

after that my cousin linyng saw another plate on the belt and ask wat is tat...without thinking i jus take the plate and hehe...i told her tat she can now try it n tell me wat is it lo...hehehe...and this...is quite nice..it's crab meat with fish roe n mayo on vinegar rice..not bad ah....


.:crabmeat + fishroe sushi ?!?!:.

.:kani ebikko:.

hee....here come another of my fave dish from the Sushi Zanmai..it's this kani eikko...which is a mayo crabmeat fishroe salad...hehehe...ok..this pic may look disgusting...but it's nice to eat one ler..it's a salad ler..go try try try ......

then...we wanted to have more *maki*..and my cousin recommended us 3 of the most frequent ordered *maki*...hehe...and we had.....

.:salmon salad maki:.

.:kanimayo maki + soft shell crab maki:.

and...below...are some of the main dishes tat we'd ordered that nite..hehehe...we have from tempura to udon and to don...hehe...lucky that we have Unix with us..or else dun think we'll be able to finish all the food..heee.....

.:tempura moriawase:.
.:chicken katsu udon *small*:.

.:chicken katsu don *small*:.

wow...phew...we really managed to finish most of the food..except for Unix...who could not manage to finish his large-don...hehehehehe....after this full full meal...me n Unix took some pix...n because my lil sis n cousin sis din wan to be in the pix..thus they were the camera girl n the art director for these 2 shots...hahahahaha...

.:posing with chopstick & messy hair...after the food war..haha:.

.:a better pic showing we won the food war...kekeke:.

yaya...and for dessert..i had my fave Choco-Banana Parfait [*clap *clap YAY!]...finally...cos i didn't eat it on Friday nite..thus i had it on Saturday nite..hehehehe...

Quote: Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present...hehe...me made peace with the Strawberry Parfait on Friday..thus it did not spoilt the Choco-Banana Parfait on Saturday nite...hahahaha...wat de @#*?!...hehe..well without much explanation...those words in the quote tells themselves very well....

No comments: