Sunday, July 27, 2008

.: Efforts Not Appreciated :.

after all that you'd done...
after all the efforts you'd put into it...to make it everything to turn out fine...to make everything to be in order....trying to bring the best out of it...and all u get is dissatisfactions...complaints.... and all efforts un-appreciated...it's really hurtful...and *heart tearing*...just felt like everything u'd done is the the waste of ur thought..waste of ur time...and waste of effort...and as it's wasting *their* precious time to jus participate...it's jus so very saddening.....especially after u'd put in so much to it...to at least expect a smile on everyone's face...expect *them* to be at least happy with it for awhile....at least a few minutes???....and in the end is...non-stop of complaints...for a few hours...and continued the other day....

really dunno wat do *they* want from me...it jus seems like no matter wat i do..*they* never get satisfied...no matter wat i say...will always get back-fired...i really dunno wat else *they* want from me...no matter how much thoughts n efforts i'd put in together to make things works out...it'll always end up with *their* complaints and dissatisfactions...i don't mind if u do not appreciate and show no appreciation at all..i don't mind even no gratitude is given...i dun mind at all...but why must it be complaints n dissatisfations??..and on top of that...all i get it...like wat english says "giving an inch an asking for a mile"...no not a mile...but mileSsss...when i'd given in an inch...*they* complained with dissatisfaction and demanded for milessss...wat is this ?!?!?!....i really can't take it....wat do *you all* want from me???...tell me straight in the face....don't go beating around the bush...breaking my heart..breaking my thoughts...breaking my efforts...and breaking my emotions...it's jus like dragging me down down down when i'm trying hard to climb up..though i know i'll never ever reach the level *they* are in...but at least i did tried....i did... ! ! ! ! !

jus really felt like running away..leaving this place...hiding myself...crying out loudly in a corner..all by myself...releasing everything...jus release everything out....i really dun wan mr.depression to come visiting me again...there are already a few signs showing that he'll come visiting me again...and i really dun wan to welcome him back....please dun let mr.depression come knocking on my door again....i really dunno how long more i can hold on to this....i really dunno how long more can i stand...........my body don't seem to be able to take it anymore..i'm no long 18...tat age had left me long time ago.....how long more can i stand???..........................................................................


Quote: life is not about how hard you hit...life is about how much you get hit and move forward..always do ur best and never give up!!
But...how long more can i stand...how many times of hiting can i still hold on too??....nobody is perfect...and there are always limits in almost everything..especially when u r jus a normal ordinary person....................

No comments: